Sunday 12 June 2011

Welcome poem


Welcome to the world of eXpressions. A wonderful and imaginative world, where you'll find smiple poems, fables, limericks, sharing thoughts on music and art, natures beauty captured by my camera(s)....everything straight from the heart..  everything that you and me can post by pressing a few keys...

"What will I find in your world?"
"Anything you've heard or not heard"
"What does this world have for me?"
"Anything you want it to be"

"Do you have pixies and fairies here?
And, mermaids with songs we love to hear?"

"Oh, yes we have it here!
Princes, princesses and genies too"

"Oh! Will it tell me the wonders of science"
"not to mention, facts and fictions of mankind"

"Do you have treasure chests of knowledge in chains?
Where kings and pirates reign?"
"And  classics where wizards and witches play
in parks made of chocolates............EVERYDAY!

"CHOCOLATES! EVERYDAY!"
"Yeah, if you say............."

"How will I enter your world"
"As simple as flying to a bird,
Just make up your mind
And do make it wind
And these and beyond you'll find..............

Cuz our world..............is YOURS!

No comments: